SMART! A Reading Tutor’s Guide SMART! A Reading Tutor’s Guide, by Sylvia Keepers, is a complete handbook for adults who want to help teens excel at reading and learning. SMART! is also an indispensable aid in setting up a tutoring practice. It covers all aspects of one-on-one reading instruction from word recognition through in-depth understanding […]
Tag Archives | teaching phonics
- Professional Term Paper Writers
- Essay Writers
- Research Paper Writing Service: When To Use One
- Strategies For Writing an Essay Next Day
- Writing Papers for Sale Online – Making the Most of Your Thesis For Sale
- How to Locate Professional essay Help
- How to Write Essays For Students Who Want to Can You
- Things to Consider in Writing a School Essay
You have not only helped our son, you have helped our entire family.
—Parents of a 14-year-old who suffered a head trauma, and had to completely re-learn to read
I gave [the 17-year-old student] a trial ACT test before and after his 6-week speed reading course with you. His score jumped from 20 to 25 on the reading section. I'm sure the improvement was because he finished all the questions the second time around.
—Private school placement consultant
She gets to school with all her assignments done now, and they're not only readable—they're neat!
—Mother of an 8-year-old who received help in handwriting and organizational skills.
Before tutoring, assignments were unreadable and often found under the couch!